Monday 6 June 2011

Briyani Arab " Khamsah"

I would give this briyani 7.8/10


Tonight I've break my fast with mi goreng, however I still feel hungry... so my mom decided to give me a taste of nasi briyani arab at seksyen 7. Well, it's been a long time I've wanted to taste one of the arab's cuisine... There are many other arab's cuisine that were served such as kebab, nasi mundey, lahmb chop and also halal bir, hehehe. Yeayh the spelling was lahmb... maybe they have arab-english.....


And now for the review ; the rice was just about the same as Malaysia, but they're not oily as the malaysia's one and they do not have kismis or bunga cengkih. The gravy on the left is not curry or dhal, but it is tomato blend actually. To make this briyani spicy, try to eat with the green chilly.... hahaha..... last but not least, the chicken.... I think they marinate the chicken first, because you can taste the "rempah ratus" all over your taste buds when you indulge one... The chicken portion was too much for the rice and I've to keep the chicken  for tomorrow... 


Before you feed on of this briyani, remember to pinch some of the "limau nipis" !!!! It'll give you the perfect sensation of arabs' foods.Oh,they also give you some soup for the rice... It's not very expensive.. It's just about RM10, the same as Malaysia's briyani..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...